Two-Day-Tour: Culture, History, Architecture and Lifestyle of the Khmer People
Day 1: The Four Highlight Temples
Angkor Wat is the largest religious monument in the world.
Ta Prohm is the jungle temple known as “Tomb Raider Temple”.
Banteay Srei is the most beautiful and intricately carved temple using pink sandstone.
Northern Gate of Angkor Thom City.
Bayon is the four great, smiling faces carved in stone located in the centre of Angkor Thom City.
Southern Gate of Angkor Thom City.
Day 2: Stilted + Floating Houses of Fishing Village on Tonle Sap Lake and Beng Mealea Temple
This is a wonderful day tour originating from Siem Reap. You can depart from your hotel in the morning at your convenience and along the way to Tonle Sap Lake you will pass by many paddy fields where farmers will be harvesting/planting the crops depending upon the season. we will see small market stalls along the road where sticky rice is being sold in bamboo. We can stop and observe the manufacturing process and taste the delicious bamboo-sticky-rice. We will visit a local Khmer market where villagers do their daily shopping for meat, fish, vegetables and various foods. Tis is a genuine local market and so different from the tourist markets in the large towns. After boarding a boat we will travel past the stilted and floating houses of the fishermen and eventually end up on Tonle Sap Lake. This lake varies in size depending upon the time of the year. It is a wonderful lake to tour and possibly visit a floating restaurant where you can have a ride in a small, local rowboat; you will experience a ride close to the mangroves and fishermen’s houses before returning to where your Tour Guide has parked the car/van then drive to Beng Mealea Temple, we will stop at a local restaurant to have a delicious lunch.
Beng Mealea is the real jungle temple without restoration. It is one of the peaceful temples and visitors should comprehend quickly how man and nature combine together.
The Information That I Need To Know From You:
* Please copy the link or tour title and send to my email: firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp: +85512 372 797
* The start and finish dates
* Tell us the number of persons
* The full name, address, phone number of the property you will stay in and the name you are using at that hotel.
* Let us know if you would like the tour with or without a tour guide.
* Please dress appropriately when visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts, make sure the shorts are long enough to cover your knees and the tops cover your shoulders. No scarves, shawls or tank-tops are allowed.
* The tour usually starts at 7:30 AM or at your preferred time and please remember to bring your camera/phone charger with you because you will take hundreds of shots of beautiful places so when we have lunch you can recharge it.
* You can bring US Dollars with you and you do not need to convert them to Cambodian Riel. US Dollars are available in the ATM’s across the country. US Dollars (from $1 to $100 bills) are acceptable everywhere, but they must not be torn, old or dirty bills. American coins cannot be used in this country!
* All major currencies are exchangeable at banks and money exchanges.
* Requests to see sunrise will cost an extra $US15 per group and you must be prepared to leave your hotel at 4:45 AM. (Please ask your hotel to prepare a breakfast box for you.) If you have a torch/flashlight please bring it with you. We are forced to charge extra for this service because of overtime.
* There is no way for you to pay for my services online. You will be asked to pay the tour fee directly to my tour guide when the tour starts.
* The tour fee is for a group of 1 to 3 persons, 4 to 6 persons or 7 to 13 persons. The tour fee is NOT calculated per person. Remember, all the money you spend will support the local economy.
* The fee we charge you is based on our qualifications, experience and the distance we have to travel…
ALL PRICES ARE IN US DOLLARS AND PAID IN CASH (NO CREDIT CARDS)
$130 for 1-3 people
$140 for 4-6 people
$150 for 7-13 people
$190 for 1-3 people
$200 for 4-6 people
$210 for 7-13 people
With Tour Guide & Driver
Car/Van/Bus with petrol
Parking fee/road tolls
Tour Guide (English) If you choose the package with the Tour Guide