Preah Vihear and Koh Ker Group Temples. (This is a very long day, approximately 9 hours, and even though we stop for lunch you need to bring a snack.)
Preah Vihear Temple is haven on earth located on atop of Preah Vihear mountain at the north part of Cambodia which has a conflict with Thailand but nowadays is peaceful you go no worry.
Koh Ker Group – A group of almost 100 ruin temples in Preah Vihear province. Koh Ker is the main temple with 7 levels. You can climb up to the top to see the beautiful landscape. You can visit more temples like:
Prasat Neang Khmao,
There are many Khmer villages along the way you might like to stop for photos and visit so as to learn more about their lifestyle and culture.
The Information That I Need To Know From You:
* Please copy the link or tour title and send to my email: firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp: +85512 372 797
* The start and finish dates
* Tell us the number of persons
* The full name, address, phone number of the property you will stay in and the name you are using at that hotel.
* Let us know if you would like the tour with or without a tour guide.
* Please dress appropriately when visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts, make sure the shorts are long enough to cover your knees and the tops cover your shoulders. No scarves, shawls or tank-tops are allowed.
* The tour usually starts at 7:30 AM or at your preferred time and please remember to bring your camera/phone charger with you because you will take hundreds of shots of beautiful places so when we have lunch you can recharge it.
* You can bring US Dollars with you and you do not need to convert them to Cambodian Riel. US Dollars are available in the ATM’s across the country. US Dollars (from $1 to $100 bills) are acceptable everywhere, but they must not be torn, old or dirty bills. American coins cannot be used in this country!
* All major currencies are exchangeable at banks and money exchanges.
* Requests to see sunrise will cost an extra $US15 per group and you must be prepared to leave your hotel at 4:45 AM. (Please ask your hotel to prepare a breakfast box for you.) If you have a torch/flashlight please bring it with you. We are forced to charge extra for this service because of overtime.
* There is no way for you to pay for my services online. You will be asked to pay the tour fee directly to my tour guide when the tour starts.
* The tour fee is for a group of 1 to 3 persons, 4 to 6 persons or 7 to 13 persons. The tour fee is NOT calculated per person. Remember, all the money you spend will support the local economy.
* The fee we charge you is based on our qualifications, experience and the distance we have to travel…
ALL PRICES ARE IN US DOLLARS AND PAID IN CASH (NO CREDIT CARDS)
$110 for 1-3 people
$120 for 4-6 people
$130 for 7-13 people
$150 for 1-3 people
$160 for 4-6 people
$170 for 7-13 people
With Tour Guide & Driver
Car/Van/Bus with petrol
Parking fee/road tolls
Tour Guide (English) If you choose the package with the Tour Guide