Angkor Wat is the largest religious monument in the world.
Angkor Thom City such as The South Gate, Bayon, Baphoun, Phimean Akas Royal swimming pools, Elephant and Leper King Terrace, Sou Prat,
Thommanon and Chua Say Tevoda
Ta Prohm the jungle temple known as Tomb Raider temple.
Banteay Srei the most Beautifully and intricately carved with pink sand stone temple.
Day 2 The temples run in the grand circuit
Pre Rup or Pre Rub
Roluos Group such as Bakong, Preah Ko and Lo Lei
There are many Khmer villages along the way you might like to visit so as to learn more about their lifestyle and culture.
* Please dress appropriately for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts, make sure the shorts are long enough to cover your knees and the tops cover your shoulders. No scarves, shawls or tank-tops are allowed.
* The tour usually starts at 7:30am or at your preferred time and please remember to bring your camera/phone charger with you because you will take hundreds of shots of beautiful places so when we have lunch you can recharge it.
* You need not bring US Dollars with you because these are available in the ATM’s across the country. US Dollars (from $1 to $100 bills) are acceptable everywhere, but they must not be torn, old or dirty bills. American coins cannot be used in this country.
* Requests to see sunrise will cost an extra $15 per group and you must be prepared to leave your hotel at 4:45am. (Please ask your hotel to prepare a breakfast box for you.) If you have a torch/flashlight please bring it with you. We are forced to charge extra for this service because of overtime.
* There is no way for you to pay for my services online. You will be asked to pay the tour fee directly to my tour guide when the tour starts or finishes. Either is acceptable.
* The tour fee is for a group of 1 to 3 persons, 4 to 5 persons or 6 to 13 persons. The tour fee is NOT calculated per person.
* The fee we charge you is based on our qualifications, experience and the distance we have to travel…