Angkor Wat the largest religious monument in the world.
Ta Prohm the jungle temple known as Tomb Raider temple.
Ta Nei the peaceful temple deeply located in the jungle.
Ta Keo The giant pyramid temple with 5 levels.
Chua Say Tevoda temple
Bayon the 4 great stone smiling faces in the centre of Angkor Thom city.
Day2 the temples in grand circuit
Preah Khan (the Buddhist King’s Father temple, restored by WMF project)
Banteay Srei the most Beautifully and intricately carved with pink sand stone.
Banteay Samre the peaceful temple less crowded.
East Mebon the temple on the artificial island in the dry-reservoir.
Pre Rup the royal crematorium.
Day3 Phnom Kulen and Beng Mealea
Phnom Kulen (the quarry of sandstone and the birthplace of Angkorian Period, it was originally called Mahendraparvata meaning the mountain of great Indra)
Huge Reclining Buddha
The carving of thousand Lingas
the most beautiful waterfall in Cambodia also Tomb Raider Movie was filmed (if you prefer to swim please bring swimming suit with you)
Beng Mealea the real jungle temple without restoration, it is known as the Indiana Jones – the temple of dome. One of the peaceful temple and visitor could understand how does man-made and nature stay together.
There are many Khmer villages along the way back to town, you might like to visit so as to learn more about their lifestyle and culture.
Roluos Group (this site is the earliest temples during the Angkorian era which was founded by The king Jayavarman II, the Angkor-founder and originally calledHARIHARALAYA)
* Please dress appropriately for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts, make sure the shorts are long enough to cover your knees and the tops cover your shoulders. No scarves, shawls or tank-tops are allowed.
* The tour usually starts at 7:30am or at your preferred time and please remember to bring your camera/phone charger with you because you will take hundreds of shots of beautiful places so when we have lunch you can recharge it.
* You need not bring US Dollars with you because these are available in the ATM’s across the country. US Dollars (from $1 to $100 bills) are acceptable everywhere, but they must not be torn, old or dirty bills. American coins cannot be used in this country.
* Requests to see sunrise will cost an extra $15 per group and you must be prepared to leave your hotel at 4:45am. (Please ask your hotel to prepare a breakfast box for you.) If you have a torch/flashlight please bring it with you. We are forced to charge extra for this service because of overtime.
* There is no way for you to pay for my services online. You will be asked to pay the tour fee directly to my tour guide when the tour starts or finishes. Either is acceptable.
* The tour fee is for a group of 1 to 3 persons, 4 to 5 persons or 6 to 13 persons. The tour fee is NOT calculated per person.
* The fee we charge you is based on our qualifications, experience and the distance we have to travel…