Angkor Wat is the largest religious monument in the world.
Ta Prohm the jungle temple known as Tomb Raider temple.
Preah Kan isthe peaceful temple located in the jungle.
Bayon the 4 great stone smiling faces in the centre of Angkor Thom city.
North gate of Angkor Thom
Day 2 Banteay Srei and Phnom Kulen
Banteay Srei the most Beautifully and intricately carved with pink sand stone.
Phnom Kulen (the quarry of sandstone and the birthplace of Angkorian Period, it was originally called Mahendraparvata meaning the mountain of great Indra)
Huge Reclining Buddha
The carving of thousand Lingas
35 m high Waterfall in Tomb Raider Movie (if you’d like swimming please take bath towel and swimming suit with you)
Banteay Samre the peaceful temple less crowded.
East Mebon the temple on the artificial island in the dry-reservoir.
Pre Rup the royal crematorium.
Day 3 Preah Vihear and Koh Ker Group
Preah Vihear is haven on earth located on atop of Preah Vihear mountain at the north part of Cambodia which has a conflict with Thailand but nowadays is peaceful you go no worry.
Koh Ker Group – A group of almost 100 ruin temples in Preah Vihear province. Koh Ker is the main temple with 7 levels. You can climb up to the top to see the beautiful landscape. You can visit more temples like:
Prasat Neang Khmao,
Today we are leaving from Siem Reap a round 6:00 am and we will get back to Siem Reap around 5 pm. Walking shoes, sun scream, camera, hat, snack…have to be prepared.
Day 4 Beng Mealea and stilted-houses at the Tonle Sap lake.
Kampong Khleang floating village you will be taken by boat and cruise along the lake to see lives of people in stilted-houses village and floating village of Kampong Kleang, we will take tour about 2 hours. The Kampong Kleng is about 55 km from Siem Reap town. Is a permanent community within the floodplain of the lake and over 100000 people live depending on economy based on fishing industry and agriculture. Surrounded by mangrove forest and also very different world from you.
Beng Mealea the real jungle temple without restoration, it is known as the Indiana Jones – the temple of dome. One of the peaceful temple and visitor could understand how does man-made and nature stay together.
Chau Srei Vibol is very peaceful on the hill with modern Buddhist building
There are many Khmer villages along the way you might like to visit so as to learn more about their lifestyle and culture.
* Please dress appropriately for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts, make sure the shorts are long enough to cover your knees and the tops cover your shoulders. No scarves, shawls or tank-tops are allowed.
* The tour usually starts at 7:30am or at your preferred time and please remember to bring your camera/phone charger with you because you will take hundreds of shots of beautiful places so when we have lunch you can recharge it.
* You need not bring US Dollars with you because these are available in the ATM’s across the country. US Dollars (from $1 to $100 bills) are acceptable everywhere, but they must not be torn, old or dirty bills. American coins cannot be used in this country.
* Requests to see sunrise will cost an extra $15 per group and you must be prepared to leave your hotel at 4:45am. (Please ask your hotel to prepare a breakfast box for you.) If you have a torch/flashlight please bring it with you. We are forced to charge extra for this service because of overtime.
* There is no way for you to pay for my services online. You will be asked to pay the tour fee directly to my tour guide when the tour starts or finishes. Either is acceptable.
* The tour fee is for a group of 1 to 3 persons, 4 to 5 persons or 6 to 13 persons. The tour fee is NOT calculated per person.
* The fee we charge you is based on our qualifications, experience and the distance we have to travel…