Angkor Wat is the largest religious monument in the world.
Ta Prohm the jungle temple known as Tomb Raider temple.
Bayon the 4 great stone smiling faces in the centre of Angkor Thom city.
South gate, north gate, victory gate and other temples in Angkor Thom city.
Preah Khan temple
Day2 Preah Vihear and Ta Mok’s house ( Pol Pot )
Preah Vihear is the haven on earth located on atop of Preah Vihear mountain at the north part of Cambodia.
You could visit Ta Mok’s house, He was one of Pol Pot group.
There are many Khmer villages along the way you might like to visit so as to learn more about their lifestyle and culture.
Day3 Koh Ker group and Beng Mealea
Koh Ker Group – A group of almost 100 ruin temples in Preah Vihear province. Koh Ker is the main pyramid temple with 7 levels. You can climb up to the top to see the beautiful landscape. You can visit more temples like:
Prasat Neang Khmao,
Beng Mealeathe real jungle temple without restoration, it is known as the Indiana Jones – the temple of dome. One of the peaceful temple and visitor could understand how does man-made and nature stay together.
Rolous group temples such as Lolei, Bakong and Preah Ko
Day4 waterfall and Banteay Srei temple
Banteay Srei the most Beautifully and intricately carved with pink sand stone temple.
Phnom Kulen (the quarry of sandstone and the birthplace of Angkorian Period, it was originally called Mahendraparvata meaning the mountain of great Indra)
Huge Reclining Buddha
The carving of thousand Lingas
The most beautiful waterfall in Cambodia also Tomb Raider Movie was filmed (if you prefer to swim please bring swimming suit with you)
Banteay Samre temple
* Please dress appropriately for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts, make sure the shorts are long enough to cover your knees and the tops cover your shoulders. No scarves, shawls or tank-tops are allowed.
* The tour usually starts at 7:30am or at your preferred time and please remember to bring your camera/phone charger with you because you will take hundreds of shots of beautiful places so when we have lunch you can recharge it.
* You need not bring US Dollars with you because these are available in the ATM’s across the country. US Dollars (from $1 to $100 bills) are acceptable everywhere, but they must not be torn, old or dirty bills. American coins cannot be used in this country.
* Requests to see sunrise will cost an extra $15 per group and you must be prepared to leave your hotel at 4:45am. (Please ask your hotel to prepare a breakfast box for you.) If you have a torch/flashlight please bring it with you. We are forced to charge extra for this service because of overtime.
* There is no way for you to pay for my services online. You will be asked to pay the tour fee directly to my tour guide when the tour starts or finishes. Either is acceptable.
* The tour fee is for a group of 1 to 3 persons, 4 to 5 persons or 6 to 13 persons. The tour fee is NOT calculated per person.
* The fee we charge you is based on our qualifications, experience and the distance we have to travel…