Day 1: The small circuit temples tour. If you want to include sunrise it will involve a 4:45 AM start and you must inform your hotel you will need a breakfast box.
Angkor Wat temple is the largest religious monument in the world.
Ta Prohm is the jungle temple and often known as the Tomb Raider Temple.
Ta Nei is the peaceful temple located deep in the jungle.
Ta Koe Temple
Spean Thmor Bridge
Chua Say Tevoda Temple
Bayon Temple; the great smiling stone faces in the centre of Angkor Thom City.
Day 2: Preah Vihear and Koh Ker Group Temples. (This is a very long day, approximately 9 hours, and even though we stop for lunch you need to bring a snack.)
Preah Vihear Temple is haven on earth located on atop of Preah Vihear mountain at the north part of Cambodia which has a conflict with Thailand but nowadays is peaceful you go no worry.
Koh Ker Group – A group of almost 100 ruin temples in Preah Vihear province. Koh Ker is the main temple with 7 levels. You can climb up to the top to see the beautiful landscape. You can visit more temples like:
Prasat Neang Khmao,
Day 3: Phnom Kulen Waterfall and Beng Mealea Temple. (If you want to swim please bring your swimmers.)
Phnom Kulen (the quarry of sandstone and the birthplace of the Angkorian Period), which was originally called Mahendraparvata – meaning the mountain of great God Indra.
Peung Jrounh has fantastic scenery.
Huge Reclining Buddha.
The carving of a thousand lingas.
The most beautiful waterfall in Cambodia, also featured in the Tomb Raider Movie. (If you prefer to swim please bring your swimmers with you.)
Beng Mealea is the real jungle temple without restoration. It is one of the peaceful temples and visitors should comprehend quickly how man and nature combine together.
There are many Khmer villages along the way you might like to visit so as to learn more about their lifestyle and culture.
Angkor National Museum is the most informative museum in Cambodia.
Day 4: The Grand Circuit Temples
Preah Khan Temple is dedicated to the Buddhist King’s father.
Neak Poan was one of many hospital temples.
Ta Som was built as a Buddhist temple.
East Mebon is located on the artificial island.
Banteay Srei is the most beautiful and intricately carved temple with pink sandstone.
Banteay Samre has art style like Angkor Wat and peaceful temple.
Pre Rup was built in 961 AD as a crematorium temple.
Day 5: Roluos Group and Phnom Bok Hill (This hill involves an arduous climb)
The Roluos Group of temples includes Bakong, Preah Ko and Lo Lei
Banteay Samre is a smaller version of Angkor Wat Temple and offers complete solitude.
Phnom Bok is the natural mountain temple, which was constructed on top of the hill.
Day 6: Stilted-houses on Tonle Sap Lake.
You will be driven to Kampong Pluk where you will be taken by boat and cruise along the lake to see the lives of people who are living in stilted and floating houses, whose main job is fishing.
West Barray is a water reservoir
Back to your hotel or transfer to the Airport
The Information That I Need To Know From You:
* Please copy the link or tour title and send to my email: email@example.com or WhatsApp: +85512 372 797
* The start and finish dates
* Tell us the number of persons
* The full name, address, phone number of the property you will stay in and the name you are using at that hotel.
* Let us know if you would like the tour with or without a tour guide.
* Please dress appropriately when visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts, make sure the shorts are long enough to cover your knees and the tops cover your shoulders. No scarves, shawls or tank-tops are allowed. * The tour usually starts at 7:30 AM or at your preferred time and please remember to bring your camera/phone charger with you because you will take hundreds of shots of beautiful places so when we have lunch you can recharge it. * You can bring US Dollars with you and you do not need to convert them to Cambodian Riel. US Dollars are available in the ATM’s across the country. US Dollars (from $1 to $100 bills) are acceptable everywhere, but they must not be torn, old or dirty bills. American coins cannot be used in this country!
* All major currencies are exchangeable at banks and money exchanges. * Requests to see sunrise will cost an extra $US15 per group and you must be prepared to leave your hotel at 4:45 AM. (Please ask your hotel to prepare a breakfast box for you.) If you have a torch/flashlight please bring it with you. We are forced to charge extra for this service because of overtime. * There is no way for you to pay for my services online. You will be asked to pay the tour fee directly to my tour guide when the tour starts. * The tour fee is for a group of 1 to 3 persons, 4 to 6 persons or 7 to 13 persons. The tour fee is NOT calculated per person. Remember, all the money you spend will support the local economy. * The fee we charge you is based on our qualifications, experience and the distance we have to travel…
ALL PRICES ARE IN US DOLLARS AND PAID IN CASH (NO CREDIT CARDS)
$780 for 1-3 people
$790 for 4-6 people
$800 for 7-13 people
With Tour Guide & Driver
$530 for 1-3 people
$540 for 4-6 people
$550 for 7-13 people
Car/Van/Bus with petrol
Parking fee/road tolls
Tour Guide (English) If you choose the package with the Tour Guide